Reminder: online support application for Flemish companies affected by corona measures until November 16, 2021
By Tina De Maere – November 8, 2021
Reminder to all Flemish businesses: the Flemish Enterprise Protection Mechanism is here! What is this? Well, on October 12, 2021, the Flemish government established the Flemish Protection Mechanism to provide financial support to enterprises that suffered a decrease in turnover as a result of the coronavirus measures of October 28, 2020.
- For which companies?
- Companies with a place of business in the Flemish Region and with a social security or VAT NACE code in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (CBE) corresponding to the activity of the affected company,
- Active in the one of the exhaustively listed sectors, including travel agencies, passenger transport via coaches, hotels, event companies, discotheques and dancings,
- those pursuant to the measures of the Consultative Committee as of October 28, 2020 on coronavirus,
- face a decrease in sales of at least 60% in the period from July 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021. The reference period for calculating the decrease in sales is the period from July 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019.
Already worthwhile, and certainly for a lot of SME’s… After all, the premium amounts to 10% of the turnover (excluding VAT) realized by your affected company in the period from 1 July 2019 to 30 September 2019.
The aid is capped as follows:
- Up to a maximum of € 22,500 for companies with an NSSO employment of up to and including 9 employees.
- Up to a maximum of € 45,000 for companies with an NSSO employment from 10 to 49 employees.
- Up to a maximum of € 120,000 for companies with a NSSO employment of 50 employees or more.
The number of employees is based on the personnel class to which a company belongs according to the latest available NSSO personnel class in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises.
It’s easy… more or less. The application must be submitted online no later than November 16, 2021, 8pm and through the website https://www.e-loketondernemers.be. As the legal representative, you access the e-desk of your affected company via e-ID or Itsme. Then click on the pink button ‘APPLY’, in your e-desk to follow the further steps of the application procedure. The grant application will then continue to be processed electronically.
You have questions or you want to learn more about this? Contact us and find out how one of our LIMINE legal consultants can help you!